Rainbow*Brain's Blog

Life under the rainbow . . . poetic . . . loving . . . reality . . . a thinly-veiled, marketing program, so check out V.I.P.*Media at Timeless-Ink-Press.com Poetry presented as a vibrant experience of compelling words combined with the passion and energy of the poets vision. The future of poetry on DVD Home Entertainment. Words meant to be performed, to be witnessed and viscerally absorbed. (you'll enjoy it) change your life, change the world ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Whidbey Island, WA

I'm a simple carpenter, after 20 years in the Alaskan Bush, i trust one*thing, Change is Inevitable. Check*Out my other blogs and please visit my web site. www.timeless-ink-press.com

Saturday, May 21, 2005

Welcome

However you came to this blog, i hope you will check out my profile, other blogs and web site. There may be a bit of something that you'll enjoy ;)

5 Comments:

Blogger Jayla said...

I linked this blog to my swim blog:

http://www.swimgirl.blogspot.com

Peace Brother Larson!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Bruce Larson*Moore said...

thanks*

www.SwimGirl.com

Peace - All*Ways

1:08 PM  
Blogger HL said...

War is not the Answer
Ride a Bicycle

http://hlbumpken.blogspot.com/

5:01 PM  
Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

looks cool. going to investigate further.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Mark Prime (tpm/Confession Zero) said...

Bruce,
Explain the PDF (book) idea further in an email to me... I would appreciate it.

Peace,
Mark
prime63@cox.net

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home