Rainbow*Brain's Blog

Life under the rainbow . . . poetic . . . loving . . . reality . . . a thinly-veiled, marketing program, so check out V.I.P.*Media at Timeless-Ink-Press.com Poetry presented as a vibrant experience of compelling words combined with the passion and energy of the poets vision. The future of poetry on DVD Home Entertainment. Words meant to be performed, to be witnessed and viscerally absorbed. (you'll enjoy it) change your life, change the world ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Whidbey Island, WA

I'm a simple carpenter, after 20 years in the Alaskan Bush, i trust one*thing, Change is Inevitable. Check*Out my other blogs and please visit my web site. www.timeless-ink-press.com

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Stepping*Out

hey*blog,

today i'm stepping out beyond the gates and santuary of my realm, taking my inner self and child to those who may be interested in what is offered, this i do with an ache in my heart and a tight knot in my gut, as i know the world for what it is, but i also know the potential of what it could*be, thus i must take the responsibility of the risk.

Rejection

Swimming in seas of doubt, treading emotional distrust as flooding worldly rains deluge your soul, tides of fate force direction upon us, gasping to retain self-worth and a semblance of orientation, time drags with the seeming weight of a quarrelsome pachyderm pacing before our path, an overwhelming pageant of perceived failure ominously orbits around this helpless attitude, through these tight corridors of apparently ordained circumstance are led the hopes and dreams of accomplishment.

©Bruce
7-21-99
Tok, AK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home