Rainbow*Brain's Blog

Life under the rainbow . . . poetic . . . loving . . . reality . . . a thinly-veiled, marketing program, so check out V.I.P.*Media at Timeless-Ink-Press.com Poetry presented as a vibrant experience of compelling words combined with the passion and energy of the poets vision. The future of poetry on DVD Home Entertainment. Words meant to be performed, to be witnessed and viscerally absorbed. (you'll enjoy it) change your life, change the world ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Whidbey Island, WA

I'm a simple carpenter, after 20 years in the Alaskan Bush, i trust one*thing, Change is Inevitable. Check*Out my other blogs and please visit my web site. www.timeless-ink-press.com

Friday, March 11, 2005

First Blog*Thoughts

Welcome*

This is my first weblog experience, since the whole thing seems a bit like peeking over the fence into another persons yard, i think it would be best to start with the scribble which i most wish others to see before they come through my garden gate, thus hopefully that gaze will become a reflecting look into one's own yard.


Enter *

As you endeavor to cross through this portal,

please, come without hindrance,

strip the embellished social armor,

shed the token emblems of mortal faith,

eject the insistent skirmish of Machiavellian dogma,

remove the polished characteristics of expert skill,

drop every fear at the gateway that is offered,

pose without facade, naked and tender......

for here at the center of this heart,

you will find only compassion and love,

as you enter, please....

understand we are touching*souls.....

forever*.....

©Bruce
02-17-01
Tok, Alaska

PS - I use the term "scribbles" for my poetry because they are the purest form of my souls inner child which I'm able to express to other realities. To me the word scribble is a bond to that child and elevates the work to the reality of creation.

Also for future reference, my spelling is "not so good" , i depend greatly on a spell checker, which of course is only slightly better than the person running the check, so there you have it.

later*

Bruce Larson*Moore
Of Poetic*Service

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home