Rainbow*Brain's Blog

Life under the rainbow . . . poetic . . . loving . . . reality . . . a thinly-veiled, marketing program, so check out V.I.P.*Media at Timeless-Ink-Press.com Poetry presented as a vibrant experience of compelling words combined with the passion and energy of the poets vision. The future of poetry on DVD Home Entertainment. Words meant to be performed, to be witnessed and viscerally absorbed. (you'll enjoy it) change your life, change the world ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Whidbey Island, WA

I'm a simple carpenter, after 20 years in the Alaskan Bush, i trust one*thing, Change is Inevitable. Check*Out my other blogs and please visit my web site. www.timeless-ink-press.com

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Missing*Her

hey*blog,

i was missing my*love the other day, which presented an oppertunity for me to remember all the things we enjoy together, and so i left her a message on her cell, that helped, and it felt*good to know she knew.

Remembering

The touch of your sweetness, the curve of your lips, how I feel wrapped in the soft halo of your presence, holding hands, talking plans, waking together, stroking pleasures, silent looks, your intellect glowing over a book, the casual ease our love employs, dinner for two, the entire night just for me and you, snuggling deep in your arms, bathing in your charms, remembering all the special things we share, remembering how we care, remembering I want you there.

©Bruce
5-9-00
Tok, AK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home