Rainbow*Brain's Blog

Life under the rainbow . . . poetic . . . loving . . . reality . . . a thinly-veiled, marketing program, so check out V.I.P.*Media at Timeless-Ink-Press.com Poetry presented as a vibrant experience of compelling words combined with the passion and energy of the poets vision. The future of poetry on DVD Home Entertainment. Words meant to be performed, to be witnessed and viscerally absorbed. (you'll enjoy it) change your life, change the world ;)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Whidbey Island, WA

I'm a simple carpenter, after 20 years in the Alaskan Bush, i trust one*thing, Change is Inevitable. Check*Out my other blogs and please visit my web site. www.timeless-ink-press.com

Friday, March 25, 2005

Yuck*

aaaaaahhhhhhh......... the grass has grown again...... sorry i don't have more pressing problems to blog about, but i'm hoping everyone else is doing enough of that and that a few souls might just want to come here and lie under the rainbow on my grass for a while, after i get it cut again that is ............ aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh....... good*grief.....

off i go to "hack it back", i love the nature of things, we should keep as much of it as possible, ya*think ??

1 Comments:

Blogger Coke Brown Jr. said...

My grass is burnt to a crsip, and several trees in the yard are dead. I don't remember this happening before. Can't afford water, but never needed it until now.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home